Create a plan to boost your leads and sales from online marketing. Without a solid roadmap to success, you’ll be left behind!
Get the tools you need to create a digital marketing plan.
Do you have a clear, integrated strategy for digital marketing?
Nearly 50% of businesses still don’t have a clear digital strategy.
Lack of clarity in online marketing means that you probably don’t have clear goals for digital marketing or the right KPIs to measure how well it’s working for your business. Our research shows that many businesses don’t have a structured digital marketing plan, yet they are doing digital marketing.
Worse still, you may be investing in the wrong tactics, so your competitors will get further ahead.
We are here to help you.
Our expertise is in helping businesses develop effective digital strategies which help them compete better.
Create a winning Digital Marketing and Planning strategy
Our comprehensive Digital Marketing and Planning is trusted by marketers and our trusted companies.
We help you create a winning Digital Strategy by:
- Planning: Creating a digital plan with our senior digital strategists
- Building Reach: increase awareness and demand while attracting targeted visitors to your website
- Acting: Defining customer journeys for your brand and maximize leads
- Converting: Persuading prospects to convert through online and offline channels
- Engageing: Develop long-term customer value using email and social media marketing
Digital marketing Audit
How will this audit help me and my business?
Do you want to know where you most need to improve your digital marketing? With so many great opportunities for deploying digital marketing, it can be difficult to know which to prioritize. In larger businesses, you will need to justify your plans to colleagues by showing clear priorities.
Who is this audit for?
We’ve designed this audit spreadsheet to be as flexible as possible, so it can be applied for different types of businesses and roles:
- Company directors and marketing managers – identify priorities you can direct your team and agencies to work on
- Digital marketing managers – create a prioritised roadmap of digital marketing activities and review actions as a checklist
- Agencies and consultants – use it to compare against and improve your own marketing audits and recommendations to clients