Business PlanningConsumer Products
Our India Market Entry services follow a phased approach starting with a deep evaluation of the market opportunity for our clients followed by creating a strategic proposition for their entry and finally in-house implementation of the recommended strategy to establish a winning presence in India.
In recent times, India has become a hot investment hub all across the globe. Many new policies have been introduced that are resulting in strong opportunities for foreign enterprises to enter the economy for expanding their horizons.
In a market that is alien to your organization, you need to make sure that you are associated with a partner who is well acquainted with the local system and can guide you right. We at study the market and your organization so we can pilot the accurate strategies to establish your entity in India by complying with all mandatory rules and regulations.
We advise you on the business structure and regulatory environment keeping in consideration the taxation policies, assist you in acquisitions/joint ventures, guide you on the perfect business structure, establish the entity along with drafting and vetting all mandatory documents.
We know that to make a ‘go or no-go’ decision, apart from factual information our clients need a feel of the market, the decision makers and influencers and the business culture. Our market exploration methodology includes real-time interactions with industry stakeholders such as potential buyers, distributors/retailers, industry associations and government bodies. Supported by practical experience, we come up with innovative solutions to not only answer your questions on the competition, market opportunity, technical barriers, pricing and distribution channels, but to also provide you with qualified business leads and partners.
Our market exploration approach involves an in-depth assessment of:
- Current and future opportunity
- Government Regulations
- Entry barriers
- Technology trends
- Demand and supply gaps
- Potential customers, business leads, partners
- Sales and distribution channels
- Location advantage
- Business culture
- Incorporation of the Indian entity – from registration of the name to all regulatory approvals and compliances to opening the bank account and conducting board meetings
- Undertaking M&A, JV activities – from target identification to deal structuring to post deal integration
- Setting up of a Greenfield facility – from location identification to regulatory approvals from Central and State Government Bodies to project management to hiring the right managers
- Recruiting Key Executives – be it a country manager or a regional sales manager or an administrative employee
- Identifying operational vendors – this could include contract manufacturer, raw material suppliers or service providers (Logistics/3PL company or outsourced billing/invoicing team), marketing/advertising agencies etc.
- Setting up a sales pipeline or establishing their brand
- Identifying the right partner and contract signing – with importer-distributors
Statutory & Compliance
When it comes to a business and corporate management, compliance refers to the business obeying all of the legal laws and regulations in regards to how they manage the business, their staff, and their treatment towards their consumers. The concept of compliance is to make sure that corporations act responsibly. Compliance can be narrowly defined as the process by which an organisation ensures that it observes and complies with the external statutory laws and regulations.
- Direct Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Transfer pricing
- Special Valuation Branch (SVB) liaising and license approval
Inbound investment services
- India investment route planning – in line with Foreign Direct Investment policy & guidelines
- Obtaining licenses, clarifications, regulatory approvals from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Registrar of Companies (ROC) and other statutory bodies
- Setting-up Branch Office, Liaison Office, Project Office, Joint Venture Company, Subsidiary (Wholly Owned Subsidiary), LLP complying with procedures
- Representation services before regulatory bodies such as RBI, FIPB, ROC and others
- Obtaining all direct and indirect tax registration numbers
- Representation before Registrar of Companies, Company Law Board and Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Preparation and filing of requisite forms and annual returns
- Preparation of board resolutions