Risk compliance consultant
Vidvox Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work on some of most challenging assignments out there, then join us!
Risk & Compliance Consultant
Organizations need to adhere to laws, regulations, standards, and ethical practices. Compliance is the process of ensuring they do. In other words, the purpose of a compliance program is to protect an organization from risk and the consultants ask questions like:
- How to conduct an in-depth analysis of compliance programs, in line with regulations?
- How to minimize exposure and what are the business or industry-specific risks?
- How to improve compliance programs and integrate them into the company?
Skills and Experience
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Keen eye for spotting data trends
- Great analytical skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Professional demeanour
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Broad knowledge of legal regulations and organizational management
- In-depth understanding of compliance parameters specific to industry
- Bachelors and advanced qualification like CPA preferred